[blparent] [Bulk] new baby

Brandy W branlw at sbcglobal.net
Fri Oct 28 02:46:09 UTC 2011

Hi, Congratulations on your new little one. For toys I like my own Discovery
Toys site at www.playtoachieve.com, and lakeshorelearning.com. For all baby
stuff I like amazon as it is easy to use, and has everything. Some people
like diapers.com.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Bran

"When we treat children's play as seriously as it deserves, we are helping
them feel the joy that's to be found in the creative spirit. It's the things
we play with and the people who help us play that make a great difference in
our lives."
- Fred Rogers

Brandy Wojcik
Discovery Toys Educational Consultant and Team Leader
www.playtoachieve.com
(512) 689-5045

Looking for team members nation wide!