[blparent] Co-sleeping

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 28 17:44:41 UTC 2011

Erin,

We all have those gut instincts, and it's our jobs as parents to do what
we believe is right. Our children live with us; we alone know what they
need and how best to handle them based on experience. So many methods
and products and material are out there offering help and advice, but we
have to follow what we believe is best. Short of harming a child in some
way, no one can judge us or be condescending because we use a different
way. You're the one in the situation who has to make choices on a daily
basis. We all have that parental instinct that guides us.
Sincerely,
Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter
Read my blog at:

The Expected One- Kathleen McGowan