[blparent] Ginger ale when sick

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 31 17:36:50 UTC 2011

That's why you should buy the diet ginger ale. I never buy the sugar
kind. Unless they need the calories, I wouldn't give a child sugar
drinks like soda. I'd say a child under one doesn't need something like
ginger ale or soda either regardless of sugar-free or not.

Sincerely,
Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter
Read my blog at:

The Expected One- Kathleen McGowan