[blparent] chewbead necklaces for baby

Erin Rumer erinrumer at gmail.com
Fri Sep 2 03:58:21 UTC 2011

Hello all,

I recently attended a baby fair in my home town and a woman came up to me
who sells silicone jewelry meant for teething babies called chewbeads.  She
had a limited number of necklaces to give away for promotional purposes and
I was a fortunate recipient of one of these wonderful pieces.  Dawson
absolutely loves it and it can be thrown in the dish washer and has a quick
release clasp encase baby puts 5 pounds of pressure or more on it.  I
especially love using the necklace when I have Dawson facing me in a front
carrier or when I'm nursing because it's something fun and entertaining for
him to play with.  I've placed this ladies info below encase any of you are
interested in ordering any of these really cool necklaces or bracelets.

Care Schiller

Email: Care.chewbeads.com

Phone: (520) 661-8882

Web address: www.chewbeads.com