[blparent] Great first birthday party idea

Erin Rumer erinrumer at gmail.com
Sun Sep 4 03:52:21 UTC 2011

Hello list,

I went to a party that my friend had for her son's first birthday today and
she did the coolest thing to entertain the babies.  She had a baby pool that
she filled with plastic balls and made her own little ball pit.  The babies,
including Dawson absolutely loved it and were entertained long enough for
all of us parents to eat some lunch and chat for a while.  Dawson was
cracking us all up because he kept laying back in the pool and throwing one
of his legs over the edge, as to say, "This is the life!!"  I'll be
borrowing my friend's baby pool and balls for Dawson's party in a few months
which I think will be perfect for all the munchkins.

Happy Labor Day weekend!!

Erin