[blparent] Educational tools/toys

Chad Allen chad at chadallenmagic.com
Tue Sep 6 19:47:57 UTC 2011

Veritech has a lady bug with shapes built into the toy and the voice tells
you the shapes and other things related to the toy. It's pretty cool.

They also have a helicopter that has different colored balls. When you drop
the ball through the hole on top of it, it tells you the color. I was amazed
when I got it. My parents bought it having no idea how helpful it was.

Harrison and I play with it tons!