[blparent] to keep the stroller or not?

Chad Allen chad at chadallenmagic.com
Tue Sep 6 23:26:04 UTC 2011

What are the age and LBS limits on the stroller? If your son can still be in
the stroller at three years of age, should you consider keeping it?

I am an avid back packer but yesterday I used the stroller because it was
more practical to do so. Both are valuable and needed depending on the
circumstance.