[blparent] to keep the stroller or not?

Brandy W branlw at sbcglobal.net
Wed Sep 7 01:00:59 UTC 2011

Just get a carrier you can use on your back for heavier children and return
the stroller. You have 1 if you need it, you don't like pulling things, and
if you haven't pulled from day 1 that thing is going to weigh a ton!

"When we treat children's play as seriously as it deserves, we are helping
them feel the joy that's to be found in the creative spirit. It's the things
we play with and the people who help us play that make a great difference in
our lives."
- Fred Rogers

Brandy Wojcik
Discovery Toys Educational Consultant and Team Leader
www.playtoachieve.com
(512) 689-5045

Looking for team members nation wide!