[blparent] Highchairs in restaurants

Erin Rumer erinrumer at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 20:18:41 UTC 2011

Yes, we've done that as well which is very nice indeed.  This car seat sling
that TGIF had did make me feel more secure though since it was a device made
for the car seat plus I wasn't worried about anyone bumping into it like I
have been with the high chair flipped over.  Have you noticed how some
restaurants are also getting wonderful about offering more than chicken
nuggets and mac cheese on the kids menu?  Old Chicago is a restaurant that
stands out in my mind as having some exceptionally yummy things on their
kids menu.  Dawson's not eating from the kids menu as of yet, but we're
beginning to look for the very near future.

Erin