[blparent] meeting other parents and finding playdates

Veronica Smith madison_tewe at spinn.net
Sat Sep 10 02:40:05 UTC 2011

Oh you just reminded me of another place I met mom's and still have friends
from there is through Parks and Rec.  I registered Gab in tumbling and
ballet and I still see those mom's.   We aren't the best of friends, but
it's nice when they see me and Gab and come over and say, "you don't
remember me but our children were in tubling together when they were 3."
When your child is around 4/5 girl scouts or boy scouts is an option.