[blparent] [Bulk] Labeling Clothes

Amanda Winkler awcactuscat1 at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 16 05:33:36 UTC 2011

You may consider cutting the tags the same way for both pieces and a
different way for another outfit.  The problem you may run into is some
clothes have a printed tag.  Some examples are to cut a slit from one side
of the tag to the middle, cut one corner off or punch a hole in the middle.
You have a boy so your lucky in that regards, but I have a girl so there are
too many outfits to do that with.  So if anyone knows of a relyable  color
identifyer please let me know.