[blparent] what blind parents should know:

Amanda Winkler awcactuscat1 at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 19 23:21:11 UTC 2011

Many sighted people can't even imagine how a blind person can take care of a
child.  They really have difficulty in understanding how it is done when
both parents are totally blind like in my situation.  My husband was asked
not to long ago by one of his students if we had a nanny.  He laughed and
said no, they don't pay me that much to have that kind of multi
millionaire's luxury.  Well I guess Audrey is stuck with mom for now. :)