[blparent] what blind parents should know:

Leslie Hamric lhamric930 at comcast.net
Tue Sep 20 18:51:42 UTC 2011

Very well stated!  In fact, when I was a new parent and posting a lot of
questions to the list, I was pleasantly surprised at how many different
of response and there were times in the beginning when I needed a lot of
encouragement to keep going on the mommy train.  Through all the different
for me.  I still do that to this day.  Having a lot of options like that
used to drive me crazy because I used to think there was only one way to do
things.  Not anymore.
Leslie