[blparent] putting a Christmas tree up when you have a little one

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Wed Sep 21 22:21:19 UTC 2011

We had a bunch of fence-like plastic panels from which you could make
an enclosure for the baby to play in (we jokingly called it "the
stockade.")  We built a stockade around the Christmas tree for a
couple years, making presents, ornaments, tree, and babies safe.  It
also kept the dogs away, but not the cat.

Dave