[blparent] playdo

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at msn.com
Fri Sep 23 22:00:38 UTC 2011

I usually make peanut butter playdough because it won't hurt the kids if
they eat it.  In fact, it tastes really good.  If you use it for a really
long time, the oil from the peanut butter starts to ooze out, and the
playdough gets dry.  But it should be perfect for a Sunday school lesson,
and the stuff the kids make can then be eaten as treats.  Just mix equal
parts of honey, dry (powdered) milk, and creamy peanut butter.  If the
playdough is too sticky, add more dry milk.  Oh, and have plenty of paper
towels or wipes for the mess.  Good luck!