[blparent] playdo

Peggy pshald at neb.rr.com
Sun Sep 25 16:23:28 UTC 2011

I hope this isn't too late, I'm a little behind: one cup salt, 2 cups flour,
tbsp1 alum, 2 cups boiling water.  Mix salt, flour and alum.  Add boiling
water and mix well.  For color, add one full tube of food coloring to dough.
Also for a better smell add tbsp2 baby oil.

My mom has done daycare for years and years and has always used this recipe,
it's not tasty to eat but if it does get eaten it's not going to hurt
anyone.