[blparent] confrance on ways to help kids with sharing

wisdom f s.lovewisdom at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 01:58:24 UTC 2011

Hi Everyone,
On Friday Sep 30 at 9:00 Pm. I  like to invite you all to a phone
confrance conversation on how to help kids with sharing.
Sharing is something that we all have to learn and there are healthy
ways to support our kids as they learn these hard concepts. Patty
Withler from parenting connection will introduce us to concepts and
ideas that is truly effective: Followed by  discussion. Please phone
231-224-7063 enter pound, press1 and pound and press 11 pound  to
enter the confrance.