[blparent] confrance on sharing

wisdom f s.lovewisdom at gmail.com
Thu Sep 29 03:58:29 UTC 2011

On 9/28/11, Barbara Hammel <poetlori8 at msn.com> wrote:
> I agree with everything everyone else has posted.  As a mother of severely
> autistic twins I can tell you that aggression is a form of communicating
> when words aren't available to the child.  Since this is a new situation for
> him to be in, there could be many things contributing to this behavior.  It
> may be that he truly doesn't have the right words to say.  It may be that
> the classroom setting or the number of children in the room--or both--are
> overstimulating to him.  Not saying there is anything "wrong" with your
> child, but this is the age when many things we think could be "wrong"
> manifest themselves such as a sensory integration problem or ADD.  I'm not
> trying to scare you because the chances are that it's just a problem because
> this situation is just so new to him and he just needs a little coaching to
> adjust to it.
> He may even still be too young for school.
> Barbara
>

> Let every nation know whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay
> any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose
> any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.--John
> F. Kennedy

Hi Everyone,
On Friday Sep 30 at 9:00 Pm. I  like to invite you all to a phone
confrance conversation on how to help kids with sharing.
Sharing is something that we all have to learn and there are healthy
ways to support our kids as they learn these hard concepts. Patty
Withler from parenting connection will introduce us to concepts and
ideas that are truly effective: Followed by  discussion. Please phone
231-224-7063
press pound, followed by  1 and  press 11 pound  to enter the
confrance. I would like to creat a phone support group to  encourage
parents on there parenting journey, bring your ideas.