[blparent] Kids and Meds

Kate McEachern kflsouth at gmail.com
Sun Apr 1 00:13:03 UTC 2012

I come from a family with a lot of mentel ilnes so trust me meds can be a
good thing.  I had an Aunt who was bypoler and she was no fun with out meds.

I wonder if a lot of the don't take meds when its a chemicl imbalence is
what is left over from when mentel ilnes was a stigma on the family?

Any thoughts?
Kate