[blparent] an update

Veronica Smith madison_tewe at spinn.net
Sun Apr 1 01:22:51 UTC 2012

I agree.  Gab is 12 and all those years of her life, she has been on
antibiotics twice.  I am just not into giving meds unnecessarily.  Most
things will go away and thank God for us, nothing she has had was very
serious.  A sinus infection a couple of times, but with lots of fluids and
saline nose sprays, you can knock them out. The 2 times she was on
antibiotics was when she was less than 2.  Once for her pneumonia and once
for a severe infection on her finger.  It was almost 3 times, but they made
her so sick, the Dr. suggested not to take them.