[blparent] Purpose of List

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Sun Apr 1 02:51:52 UTC 2012

Hi:

You all have been asked nicely several times to drop the thread on
medication etc.  I would like to remind you that the purpose of this
list is to discuss parenting as blind persons.  Yes, that can involve
medication, but  some of you have gone  way beyond what a reasonable
person would consider to be blindness related.

Please drop it or I will "moderate" the list for a few days.  This
means that I will have to approve any message that goes out to the list.

I don't want to do this, and I don't think you want me to have to do so either.

Dave