[blparent] An update

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 1 08:11:16 UTC 2012

And over-the-counter drugs like cough syrup and allergy medication
contain similar ingredients. I agree people, children in particular, are
placed on meds without considering all other options, but I also think
we need to educate ourselves on both sides of an issue and not jump on
any band-wagon right away. I agree with certain comments made here about
drugs like riddalin, but we also need to stop and think about other
drugs often given without pause that can contain similar ingredients.

Message: 13