[blparent] Happy update

Jodie Riker xandir at samobile.net
Sun Apr 1 12:25:48 UTC 2012

I was told it would be very hard for me to become a mom. Since I got
pregnant much sooner than I thought I would based on the medical
information I was given, I think I might have been misdiagnosed, but
anyway... I always knew I'd love being a mom and I was right! Because
of my age, I'm 36, I originally said Kahlan would be my only child. I
said that because of all the things I'd heard about women over 35
having high risk pregnancies, but Kahlan is perfectly healthy! I would
like to have another one in a couple of years, if possible. If I can't,
than kahlan is my miracle baby. *smiles*