[blparent] Those first precious words

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 1 23:25:59 UTC 2012

I've been cracking up at these posts. Ross just came out and asked what
I'm laughing at so I shared them with him, and he's giggling along with
me, LOL!

Sincerely,
Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter
Read my blog at:

The Expected One- Kathleen McGowan

Message: 42
Date: Sun, 01 Apr 2012 08:30:32 -0400
From: Jodie Riker <xandir at samobile.net>
To: blparent at nfbnet.org
Subject: Re: [blparent] Those first words so precious

Lol, it's funny too when kids misunderstand things. penny says eight
cock. Kenny Rogers is my favorite singer and has been since I was five.
In his song Lucille he says, "four hungry children and a crop in the
field." I used to think he was saying, "four hundred children and they
crapped in the field." I used to sing it all the time, lol.