[blparent] serching for this carseet I saw that the owner said was $16

Kate McEachern kflsouth at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 00:52:17 UTC 2012

OK,  if any one knows what carseet this is I would love the help so I can buy it.

It looks like the bottem part of a carseet with out a back but it has two slots for the seat belt to go through.  It also has a tether strap for new cars.  It was lightwait and looks like it would fit in a bag.  Her's the ishue, when I asked the person who had it where they got it they said they thought the person who got it for them got it at Target for $16.  Tiffany needs a new carseat and I would love to buy this one because it would work with TOPS when I can't use the bus.  So, does any one knhow what carseet this is?

Thanks in advance.
Kate