[blparent] [Bulk] Re: passing the baby

Jennifer Jackson jennifersjackson at att.net
Sun Apr 1 12:35:58 UTC 2012

I do really understand your concerns here. When I used to get into this kind
of situation I would just announce that I needed to have my baby back. Often
some well meaning person would say that so and so had the baby and he was
fine. My best response to that was to say that I was the mom and I need my
baby now. I never found giving another explanation to work as it just gave
people some conversational point to argue with. So my advice is just to
announce it is time for the baby to come back to mom.

I like the bells idea too. One of the electronic finder gadgets tucked in
with the baby might work too. It does enforce your seriousness if you can
start moving towards the baby with determination if anyone tries to thwart
you.

Jennifer