[blparent] searching for this car seat I saw that the ownersaid was $16

Nikki daizies304 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 18:43:24 UTC 2012

    It's against the law here to ride in the back of a pick up. My uncle was
sleeping in the bed of the back of a pick up truck, while it was moving, and
they got into a wreck. He was thrown from the truck and became paralyzed.
This happened 20 some years ago, but it's still against the law.Why people
don't follow the rules is beyond me. Anyway.