[blparent] snack and hotel rooms

Melissa Ann Riccobono melissa at riccobono.us
Tue Apr 3 19:10:15 UTC 2012

Hard boiled eggs can actually be out of a fridge for a few days before they
rot and start to smell.  They are, of course, cooked, so this slows down the
rotting process in some way.  My friends actually brought the eggs before
the security measures were so strict, I believe...  I'm actually not sure if
they checked them in their luggage or carried them on with them.  As for
homemade foods...  I'm actually not sure what the regulations are now.  I
know you can bring food on planes--just not liquid over a certain amount
unless you purchase it after you get through security.  It would probably be
best to check with airlines before bringing too much with you.
Melissa