[blparent] searching for this carseet (seat belt adapters)

Erin Rumer erinrumer at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 22:38:24 UTC 2012

I recently saw a medical mystery show where the woman put the seat belt
under her shoulder and then she got into an accident and it killed her
because the seat belt didn't pull her back right and she tore her aorta and
bled to death.  I'd do the seat belt adaptor if I were you.  It's truly the
safest way to go.

Erin