[blparent] snack and hotel rooms

Veronica Smith madison_tewe at spinn.net
Wed Apr 4 16:30:19 UTC 2012

Seriously, I think it would be less expensive to purchase it there.
Depending on where you send it from, USPS, frowns on mailing food items and
the UPS, won't let you at all if they know it is there. Now I have sent
small items like candy bars and small boxes of cookies, but didn't tell
anyone what I was sending.