[blparent] inflatable tub bumpers

Erin Rumer erinrumer at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 02:00:04 UTC 2012

I believe the bumpers go all the way around the three sides, not including
the faucet side, so it wouldn't be easy for a toddler to remove in the way
you're talking.  After the toddler years one wouldn't need this type of
thing in the tub and that's when I could see older kids getting creative
with the bumpers. GRIN

Erin