[blparent] kids orange safety vest

Erin Rumer erinrumer at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 02:28:58 UTC 2012

That might stand out a little but the reflective tape is especially made for
night time for when the car lights hit it the tape can easily be seen.  They
also make shoe laces with reflective tape which runners use a lot.  You can
get bands from bike stores that you simply wrap around your arms or legs and
don't have to worry about putting tape on your clothes.

Erin