[blparent] talking thermometers?

Tay Laurie j.t.laurie at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 08:43:33 UTC 2012

True enough. The tip is rounded enough it shouldn't cause injury if you're
gentle about it and don't shove. Then again, a baby's skin, etc is so
delicate, what someone may consider gentle might be a bit rough on them, so
you'd have to be extra cautious. Personally, unless the pediatrician tells
me otherwise, I'd just use the axillary temp and let them know that's the
method I used so they can calculate it correctly. After all, they're the
medical professionals, not me. :) Although I've thought about going into
medicine.