[blparent] inflatable tub bumpers

Tammy tcl189 at rogers.com
Thu Apr 5 17:29:54 UTC 2012

Hi,

I don't see any reason why getting in yourself wouldn't work.  I also wonder
why Aaron can't just teach the baby to sit in the tub?  I think there's a
point where we need to teach our children to keep themselves safe instead of
using silly novelty things to do it for us.  I would think that bumpers
would get in the way more than they'd be helpful as well.
Tammy