[blparent] passing the baby

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Thu Apr 5 20:55:45 UTC 2012

You are right.  There are a variety of people here, a variety of
perspectives, and a variety of situations and approaches.  There are
lots of factors, and lots of approaches -- most of which aren't wrong.
So, please try not to judge others in what and how they do something.

David Andrews, List Owner