[blparent] swimming lessons

Veronica Smith madison_tewe at spinn.net
Tue Apr 10 03:52:01 UTC 2012

Sheesh, I really don't blame her.  I'm really surprised Gab will.  I think
it is because her friends do and last summer I took her to a swimming party
with the student division of NFB and all the blind kids were jumping off the
diving board.  She watched from the edge of the pool and then finally got up
enough nerve and said she was going to jump off.  She wanted me to do the
same, but I said no thanks. V