[blparent] Big Girl Bike

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at msn.com
Tue Apr 10 16:11:20 UTC 2012

Thanks.  These suggestions are helpful.  Sarah pedals the tricycle when the
ground is flat, but she tends to put her feet down and push if there are
small dips or hills.  This wouldn't be an option with the bike.  I'm leaning
toward leaving the bike in the garage for another year.  The tricycle wasn't
the best investment I ever made because it won't fit Sarah for too long,
maybe just this summer, but fortunately I got a good deal on it.