[blparent] Big Girl Bike

Brandy W ballstobooks at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 17:10:50 UTC 2012

Those are both awesome options. If a child develops good balance they will
do better in life all around including academics. Both sides of the brain
learn to work together when a child is actively engaging both sides of the
body.

"To learn to read is to light a fire; every syllable that is spelled out is
a spark."
- Victor Hugo

Brandy Wojcik  Discovery Toys Educational Consultant and Team leader
(512) 689-5045
www.playtoachieve.com
Follow me on Face Book at
http://www.facebook.com/PlayToAchieve.DiscoveryToys

Read my new blog at www.playtoachieveballstobooks.wordpress.com

Looking forward to helping you with your educational toy needs!