[blparent] swimming lessons

Jess jessica.a.trask at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 04:41:19 UTC 2012

Hi Everyone,
I actually never had any formal swimming lessons> I was lucky when I
was youngert that I grew up having a swimming pool. So, my parents
could teach me at home and we didn't have to worry about going to a
public pool to do any swimming lessons. In a way to we were better able
to control how long I could be outside without having to leave a public
park that had a swimming pool an since I wasn't an only child so we
didn't have to worry about ever leaving.

--
Jess