[blparent] fathers day suggestions

Jan Wright jan.wrightfamily5 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 22:05:32 UTC 2012

Hi All,
It is a great idea to plan ahead for Father's day.
Keep the suggestions coming.
Our LO is 4mo and will be about 6mo when the day arrives.
DH doesn't drink alcohol and is not comfortable with strange women touching him, so those are out for me. But, I was thinking,
Is there something where I can record Lo's voice (or you could do the ultrasound or heartbeat) and DH could take it with him?
I tried those recordable keychains but the recording is horrible and batteries don't last long.