[blparent] Sensitive breast feeding concern- underwire bras

Brandy W ballstobooks at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 12:18:47 UTC 2012

I know it can be done because my sister who is a k braw size nursed for 9 months. As for the dietavetic issue a dietission should be able to help. You are at less risk for oinfection if the baby nurses rather than pumping. The pumping is a simulated latch and is something you have to wash. God made mother and special for this to work.

Sent from my iPhone