[blparent] child safe option for dog flee preventative

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at msn.com
Tue Apr 17 16:01:26 UTC 2012

I think there's one called 1800petmeds.com.  You have to have a prescription
from your vet if it's not an over-the-counter product, and then you fax it
in.  Or there's one called petrx.com, I believe.  Do a Google search, there
may be other sites as well.  Check Petsmart.com, as they have a clinic right
in their stores now.