[blparent] Something hysterically funny

Veronica Smith madison_tewe at spinn.net
Tue Apr 17 22:50:05 UTC 2012

So it my convention this weekend, we had an auction.  Well this woman
donated several wood carvings from the Caymen islands.  One of them came
with a note attached to it "native woman."  So when the auctioneer got to
that item, he said "well we have a carving of a native man."  Well Gab had
already read the note and told him that it was a woman and the auctioneer,
pointed out that there was no shirt worn.  My darling daughter pointed at
the waist of this carving and said, "look at the draw string on the pants,
so I guess it could be a man wearing only pants." A woman came up to me and
whispered in my ear, "it is a naked man"  Ha ha, that was no draw string.
Ok, my darling daughter is quite naive. Oh my goodness, everyone did get a
chuckle out of this silly carving.