[blparent] Moving on: cute story

Peggy pshald at neb.rr.com
Tue Apr 17 23:51:35 UTC 2012

We have a Mater right now from Cars and it will talk and roll across the
floor on it's own.  Was sitting up here a couple nights ago when it did it
for the first time, a little strange!!  When my middle son was little he had
a Franklin bus that would just turn on by itself and the engine would start
reving, while it was in his closet, I said, if I take the batteries out and
it does it, then it's gone!!