[blparent] Brand new website and Discovery Toys!!! Descriptions in this message!

Gabe Vega theblindtech at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 00:30:36 UTC 2012

I never claimed I didn't like them or didn't find them informative. I just asked that when I write a kids zone web page on my company web site tonight, if I can advertise it here on the list for "Informational purposes" :-)
Gabe Vega - Sent from my Apple Mac Mini
Hit me up Voice/Text: (623) 565-9357
Email: theblindtech at gmail.com
Twitter: http://twitter.com/blindtech