[blparent] videoing

Gabe Vega theblindtech at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 00:27:40 UTC 2012

I'm about to sit down to dinner from BurgherKing but I will write more in depth about it later. the one thing I can say as the best advice I can give on this is to have the phone lens follow your nose. and when you "look" towards your target press the volume up button, which now acts as a shutter button in the camera app.

Hope this helps and as I said I'll write later more in depth.
Gabe Vega - Sent from my Apple Mac Mini
Hit me up Voice/Text: (623) 565-9357
Email: theblindtech at gmail.com
Twitter: http://twitter.com/blindtech