[blparent] Brand new website and Discovery Toys!!! Descriptions in this message!

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at msn.com
Wed Apr 18 00:02:33 UTC 2012

I do, too.  The only thing that does bother me a little, and that I feel I
have to bring up, is that Melissa also has a Discovery Toys Web site, which
I've been shopping from since Sarah was very small.  I haven't bought lately
because we've had to tighten up our budget, but Melissa's site has also been
a good place to go for educational toys.