[blparent] tips for print disabled kids IEP?

Brandy W ballstobooks at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 11:58:45 UTC 2012

I would visit the Right's law webpage. You have options related to
noncompliance. The IEP is a binding leangle document for the services they
will provide your child. Bring an advocate, and any documentation you have
that the IEP hasn't been followed. Be friendly, but make them aware that you
know the Law, the IEP, and that they aren't in compliance. Good luck,

Bran

"To learn to read is to light a fire; every syllable that is spelled out is
a spark."
- Victor Hugo

Brandy Wojcik  Discovery Toys Educational Consultant and Team leader
(512) 689-5045
www.playtoachieve.com
Follow me on Face Book at
http://www.facebook.com/PlayToAchieve.DiscoveryToys

Read my new blog at www.playtoachieveballstobooks.wordpress.com

Looking forward to helping you with your educational toy needs!