[blparent] Moving on: cute story

Tay Laurie j.t.laurie at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 18:08:46 UTC 2012

OH, we had one of those clocks. My grandparents still have it, as a matter
of fact. One funny story about toys going off at three in the morning.....
We had one of those almost furby-like pigs that would walk and oink, and the
snout would move. That thing went off at three in the morning and my parents
nearly went through the wall trying to figure out what was doing it, because
all they heard was the noise of the cams moving.