[blparent] Step 2 buggy

Erin Rumer erinrumer at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 17:04:29 UTC 2012

Hello LM,

The buggy could easily be used on light-rails if you got on the wheelchair
access cars.  The handle on this particular one folds down so it's easy for
transport but since we haven't tried to even throw it in our car for the
beach let alone use it on public transit, I'm not quite sure how it would
work on the bus.  The buggy is no wider than a stroller and since the handle
does  fold down your local bus company may allow it on the busses so call
and check if this is something you end up getting.  It's pretty light wait
and no heavier than most strollers unless one is comparing it to one of
those really cheap umbrella strollers with no back support for the kid.  If
you are allowed to bring it on the bus, I'd have the driver Neal the step if
your local busses have that feature because it would help tremendously with
getting it on.  I personally don't think I'll be bringing this on the bus
but I will definitely be bringing the wagon onto the light-rail for sure.

Hope this helps.

Erin